How can you travel far and wide without quitting your day job? If you’re lucky enough to land an expat gig, how do you deal with culture shock? What are the best things to do (and eat) in London?
While we’d like to believe that we just found ourselves in lives full of travel, intrigue and fulfilling work, let’s be honest. The various arrangements we’ve made to cobble together our lifestyle are more like a sloppy chess game, with some moments of genius sprinkled in around mostly uninformed but lucky guesses. Fortunately, we’ve learned a ton along the way, which we are happy to share with you through a series of exclusive products.
BEST OF THE BEST: LONDON
- Our tried and true recommendations to having a great time in London on any budget
- Eat your way around town, and stop at our favourite pubs for a pint or two
- You can’t leave without a big dose of history, culture and art!
- How to get tickets to a football match, our favourite neighbourhoods, London’s best markets, and more!
LIVING ABROAD: AN EXPAT’S GUIDE
- Perfect for anyone interested in expat life or someone about to embark on the adventure
- Covers how to make the decision, moving, adjusting to expat life, and our ‘6 Month’ rule
- Excellent resource guide, with sites that can help you start researching the potential of a life abroad
- Get properly prepared for expat life, so your transition can be smooth!
WEEKEND BREAKS FROM LONDON
- I’ve got a free day in London. I’d like to see something other than red buses. Where should I go?
- I love looking at XYZ. What destination is best for my area of interest?
- Tips for navigating the public transportat system: train, car or bus?
- Suggested multi-day itineraries for the serious city adventurer!